How the information stored in the computer? 0’s and 1’s
What ever the information given, it will convert to binary format which machine can understand and store it.
For example 4 -> 0100
- 0- 1st bit
- 1-2nd bit
- 0- 3rd bit
- 0- 4th bit
So each bit is stored in 1 transistor.
- Transistor is nothing but its act like a switch on/off, if its ON then the value will be 1, OFF – 0
- In Traditional computers we may use trillion number of transistors inside the processor to perform the operation.
- The speed will be total number transistors and the frequency of the processor.
- It works on the probability – not immediately, it will take some time to process the data.
Atoms are made of extremely tiny particles called protons, neutrons, and electrons. Protons and neutrons are in the center of the atom, making up the nucleus. Electrons surround the nucleus. Protons have a positive charge. Electrons have a negative charge.
- Sub-atomic is not obey the physics, so it is called Quantum physics.
- The electron is not in a consistent state, its spinning up and spinning down when we do the measurement so its really challenging to the scientists.
- But they are taking that as advantages.
Moor’s Law Statistics
Gordon Moore the co-founder of Intel
- Moore’s law is the observation that the number of transistors in a dense integrated circuit doubles about every two years.
- Observed and predicted in 1965
- 1965-2012 period the theory is working perfect
- If we reduce less than 5nm, it will create Quantum tunneling problem.
- i4 and i5 process transistor size is 14nm, its 500 times lesser than our 1 red blood cell.
Energy loss will be happening when electron flow from one side another side
Bits Vs Qubits
Traditional vs Quantum
We don’t know which position the electron is currently, it may be 0 or 1
- Quantum entanglement is a physical phenomenon that occurs when pairs or groups of particles are generated, interact, or share spatial proximity in ways such that the quantum state of each particle cannot be described independently of the state of the others, even when the particles are separated by a large distance.
- The whole concept of Quantum Entanglement is about correlation. What Quantum Entanglement means is that if one of the two Entangled particles are to be observed then it’ll automatically determine the results for the remaining one.
Scientists Propose a ‘Mirror Universe’ Where Time Moves Backwards
- There will be 1 lakh cash bag in one room out of 1000 rooms, the normal computers will compare each and find out, but quantum computer will find easily at a time open 500 rooms and check.
- IBM, google, Microsoft
- Google is lead – announced 72 qubit universal quantum computers (2^72) – learn AI, molecular structure, medical things.
Applications of quantum computing
- Medicine & Materials.
- complexity of molecular and chemical interactions.
- Supply Chain & Logistics.
- optimizing fleet operations for deliveries during the holiday season.
- Financial Services.
- Finding new ways to model financial data and isolating key global risk factors to make better investments.
- Artificial Intelligence.
- Making facets of artificial intelligence such as machine learning much more powerful when data sets are very large.
Posted by Sindhuja Vikram-ADMIN-HR Ramarson Technology developers LLP
Consistent learning and Updating why is it so?
- The fast-moving tech industry demands updated technologies to implement as fast as it can be
- The reason is the efficiency and performance of new emerging
technologies and technology hacks
- This has a higher impact on the quality of work and also, competing with
technology partners with better strategies and solutions are also
- The rapid pace of innovations in the IT industry is on one side, giving
opportunities to the software developers and on the other side, it is
becoming challenging for a huge developers community
- It has always been an issue for the programmers to keep themselves
up to date with the new programming languages software, algorithms design patterns, programming hacks and strategies.
- It has always been a debate in the developers’ community about the use cases, versions, frameworks and languages that which is good for certain problem solving Even strategies do not match. How can a Software Developer keep Updated with new Technical Skills?
- Read Blogs
- Read News
- Attend Social Events
- Be Passionate to Learn new Technologies
- Read Books
- Start implementation, Code it, Try it!
- Make new strategies, your habit Tips to Improve Programming Skill and Become Better Programmer
- Coding, Coding, and Coding
- Reading Books
- Contributing to Open Source, Signing-up mailing lists
- Practising data structures and algorithm and Design Related problems
- Reading Code
- Writing Unit tests Doing Code reviews.
- Talking to a fellow programmer.
- Participating stack overflow and forums commenting on blogs
Robotic Process Automation is the technology that allows anyone today to configure computer software, or a “robot” to emulate and integrate the actions of a human interacting within digital systems to execute a business process.
In this post, we will see a brief explanation of RPA, its types, UiPath, and its advantages and disadvantages,
UPDATE (09/06/2020) : Robotic Process Automation (RPA) software company, UiPath has joined forces with Telangana Academy for Skill and Knowledge (TASK), as part of their Academic Alliance program, to build RPA resiliency in more than 30,000 students in the next one year. Under this partnership, UiPath will initially extend Academic Alliance program benefits to 50+ academic partners of TASK and train 100+ educators on RPA Design and Development. The academic partners can also incorporate RPA as part of regular university credits or offer it as a value-add program.
By Vijayalakshmi Rajarajan-Senior Software Developer From Ramarson Technology Developers LLP
What is Augmented Reality ??
- The interactive experience of a real-world environment
- See the direct or indirect views of physical real-world environments
- Augmented with superimposed computer-generated images
- over a user’s view of the real world, thus enhancing one’s the current Opinion of reality.
- Used to add or enhance something on real things
- Graphics, sounds, and touch feedback are added into
- our natural world to create an enhanced user
INVENTION OF AR SYSTEM
- In 1968 -The Sword of Damocles-ØIvan Sutherland invented the first VR head-mounted display at Harvard University.
- In 1975 -Videoplace-ØMyron Kruegercreated an artificial reality laboratory. The scientist envisioned the interaction with digital stuff by human movements
- In 1980s –EyeTap-ØSteve Mann formulated the concept ofmediated reality (first portable computer) , by using cameras, processors, and display systems
- In 1992 -Virtual Fixtures System-ØFirst functional AR system developed by Louis Rosenberg in U.S. Air Force
- In 2000 –ARToolKit-ØHirokazuKato(Japanese scientist) developed and published –an open-source SDK. Later it was adjusted to work with Adobe.
- In 2004 -helmet-mounted AR system-Trimble Navigation presented an outdoor .
- In 2008 -AR Travel Guide-Wikitude made map for Android mobile devices.
- In 2013 -Google Glass-Google beta tested this –with internet connection via Bluetooth.
- In 2015 Windows Holographic and HoloLens-Microsoft presented two brand new technologies: with an AR goggles with lots of sensors to display HD holograms
- In 2016 Pokemon Go game-Niantic launched this for mobile devices. The app blew the gaming industry up and earned $2 million in a just first week.
TYPES OF AUGMENTED REALITY
- Marker BasedAR-Also called as Image Recognition,Uses a camera and some type of visual marker [QR /2D Code]
- Marker-lessAR-Also called location-based, position-based Application
Uses a GPS, digital compass, velocity meter, or accelerometer which is embedded in the device to provide data based on your locationExample: Google Maps
- Projection BasedAR-Works by projecting artificial light onto real world surfaces.Allow for human interaction by sending light onto a real world surface and then sensing the human interaction (i.e. touch) of that projected lightExample : (3D) interactive hologram into mid-air.
- Superimposition BasedAR-Either partially or fully replaces the original view of an object with a newly enhanced view of that same object.object recognition plays a main role
Example :Ikea augmented reality furniture catalogue
APPLICATIONS OF AR
Education: interactive models for learning and training purposes, from mathematics to chemistry.
- Medicine/healthcare: to help diagnose, monitor, train, localize, etc.
- Military: for advanced navigation, marking objects in real time.
- Art / installations / visual arts / music.
- Tourism: data on destinations, sightseeing objects, navigation, and directions.
- Broadcasting: enhancing live events and event streaming by overlaying content.
- Industrial design: to visualize, calculate or model.
DISADVANTAGES TO BE NOTED FOR AR
- Information overload
- Perception impairment