Consistent learning and Updating why is it so?
- The fast-moving tech industry demands updated technologies to implement as fast as it can be
- The reason is the efficiency and performance of new emerging
technologies and technology hacks
- This has a higher impact on the quality of work and also, competing with
technology partners with better strategies and solutions are also
- The rapid pace of innovations in the IT industry is on one side, giving
opportunities to the software developers and on the other side, it is
becoming challenging for a huge developers community
- It has always been an issue for the programmers to keep themselves
up to date with the new programming languages software, algorithms design patterns, programming hacks and strategies.
- It has always been a debate in the developers’ community about the use cases, versions, frameworks and languages that which is good for certain problem solving Even strategies do not match. How can a Software Developer keep Updated with new Technical Skills?
- Read Blogs
- Read News
- Attend Social Events
- Be Passionate to Learn new Technologies
- Read Books
- Start implementation, Code it, Try it!
- Make new strategies, your habit Tips to Improve Programming Skill and Become Better Programmer
- Coding, Coding, and Coding
- Reading Books
- Contributing to Open Source, Signing-up mailing lists
- Practising data structures and algorithm and Design Related problems
- Reading Code
- Writing Unit tests Doing Code reviews.
- Talking to a fellow programmer.
- Participating stack overflow and forums commenting on blogs